What we offer
Doing a great job should be fun, but it can be hard work too. Our rewards are designed to reflect your personal contribution, so you know you're always getting a fair deal.
We want to motivate and inspire you to keep finding new ways of improving health outcomes for the millions of patients in Ireland who manage their health through the medicines Teva provides. That's why you can expect a competitive reward package when you join our team.
No-one wants to make a choice between family and work - and with us you don't have to.
We offer a range of working options give you a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Full range of family friendly policies covering paid maternity, adoption and paternity leave
- Flexible working options, where it can be accommodated
- Supportive health and wellbeing programmes which are inclusive for all our employees
Health and wellbeing:
- Private Healthcare insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (Advice and counselling service, personal financial and legal)
- Health screening
- "Cycle 2 work" scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Retirement support
- Employee Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Employee loyalty awards for long service
- Choices to buy and sell holiday days
- Reward and recognition scheme
Supporting parents and family life:
- Shared parental leave
- Flexible working hours (where it can be accommodated)
Perks and deals:
- Discounted retail websites
Reward and recognition
At Teva we believe in creating a workplace culture that celebrates and promotes the achievements of our colleagues through reward and recognition. We link our rewards and our peer to peer recognition programmes to core company values – for example, the importance of getting it done together or innovating where we create value.
Long service loyalty awards are also made as part of our reward and recognition scheme. This is our way of thanking you for your contribution and for the period of time that you have provided us with your valuable skills.