Collaborating with the Irish healthcare service to advance knowledge and improve patient outcomes
This content is intended for healthcare professionals / organisations in Ireland
Our Medical Affairs team’s focus is to inform and educate healthcare professionals about our medicines and services by providing clinical and scientific information
Our Medical Advisors and Medical Scientific Liaison Officers are experts in our therapy areas and products. Through our peer-to-peer interactions we focus on:
- Providing in-depth medical/scientific expertise
- Offering accurate, succinct scientific or technical support
- Providing unbiased medical data and information in response to requests from healthcare professionals
- Obtaining feedback and insights from clinicians to share with Teva Medical Affairs
- Supporting research and educational grant opportunities
Contact Medical Affairs
For a detailed discussion with Medical Affairs please complete the form:
Medical Information Service
Our Medical Information Service can also help with medical enquiries about a particular medicine, for example its appearance, its ingredients, its mode of action, or provide you with a copy of Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) or the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL).
SmPCs and PILs are also available to download from the HPRA website.
Contact Medical InformationE-mail Telephone